Plough Book Sales
Online Catalogue last updated 25th of June 2012
CNC Machining Handbook Basic Theory, Production Data & Procedure
This all new handbook is the most comprehensive and authoritative reference available on CNC machining centers and their capabilities, commonly used CNC commands, and CNC related tooling for the production of precision machined components. Written for programmers, engineers, and operators, it provides a ready reference for basic theory, production data, and machining procedure. Both apprentices and experienced operators and programmers will find this invaluable reference an essential source for all their needs.
- Analyzes entire machining systems while covering milling, boring, turning, grinding, and related CNC tooling.
- References individual CNC commands by graphical representation of the toolpath and the surfaces produced.
- Every generic command is cross-referenced by industry standard CNC machine formats and illustrated by the surface, machine movement, or toolpath that results from using the individual commands.
- Allows users of precision machining centers and high-rate material removal systems to become better and more successful programmers.
Table of Contents
- CNC Systems
- The Precision Measuring and Position of CNC
- Programming; Special Control-Geometry Capability
- Programming Tool Motions
- CNC Operation Selection
- Programming Standard Milling and Boring Center Motions
- Programming Complex Milling and Boring Motions
- Programming Standard Turning Motions
- Programming Complex Turning Motions
- Programming CNC Grinding Motions
- Subroutines and Compensation
- CNC Compensation
- Useful Programming Formulas, Commands and Tables, CNC Tooling; CNC Tooling for Turning Centers; CNC Tooling for Grinding; CNC Operation; Grinding and Turning Operational Sequences
- CNC Forms and Worksheets
Code No. 008514, 396 pages, ISBN 0831130644, $110.00
This item is listed under the following subjects:
Home Page | Contents Page (Catalogue) | Information Pages | What's New | Links | Search Entire Site | Order Form
Plough Book Sales, P.O. Box 14, Belmont, Vic. 3216, Australia
Phone: 03 52661262 (International +61 3 52661262)
FAX: 03 52662180 (International +61 3 52662180)
© 2001-2008, Plough Book Sales