Plough Book Sales
Online Catalogue last updated 15th of August 2015
Farm Collector Special Collector's Edition IHC Heritage The Best of International Harvester
Celebrate the rich heritage of International Harvester in this Special Collector's Edition from Farm Collector. Featuring more than 30 articles about the great tractors, engines, equipment and implements that made International Harvester famous, IHC Heritage is a glossy-paged guide that is rich in history, facts, entertaining stories, photographs and more.
Organized into three categories - tractors and gas engines, implements and equipment, collections and memorabilia - this guide covers everything from a 1909 vertical engine to 1950 Farmall Cubs, from McCormick-Deering to a rare International Auto Truck. Readers will recognize familiar names such as Sam Moore, Bill Vossler and Oscar H. Will III as they recount the history of International and the machines that made the name famous.
- Proud Survivor: 1909 Type A is one of the oldest running gas tractors in the U.S.
- Titans of the Turf: Garden tractors were built to last.
- The First Reaper: The beginning of farm mechanization.
- Loading the Haymow: Putting up hay with McCormick-Deering.
- Keeping the Dream Alive: Iowa museum 40 years in the making.
- Putting the Classics to Work: Collector uses "old red" equipment on the farm.
- And more!
Code No. 016805, 96 pages, $13.00
This item is listed under the following subjects:
Home Page | Contents Page (Catalogue) | Information Pages | What's New | Links | Search Entire Site | Order Form
Plough Book Sales, P.O. Box 14, Belmont, Vic. 3216, Australia
Phone: 03 52661262 (International +61 3 52661262)
FAX: 03 52662180 (International +61 3 52662180)
© 2001-2008, Plough Book Sales